- MARTIN'S SPEECH may have shifted support towards the Conservatives. IPSOS reports that "there was a "spike" in support for the Conservatives" during the night of the televised address to the nation.
- SEAT PROJECTIONS by IPSOS conclude that the Conservatives are "bumping up against a majority."
- HOWEVER MY LATEST AGGREGATE polling data suggests that Liberals are slowly regaining their support. Liberal support has risen a full 2 percent in the past week or so.
- CONSERVATIVE SUPPORT is slowly rising, but levelling off at around 35 percent.
- ONTARIO NOW APPEARS to be shifting slowly into Conservative country. The latest poll by IPSOS suggests that the Conservative support is growing rapidly over the past month. This is key for the Liberals. IPSOS:"For the Liberals, you have to ask, if they lose these seats in Ontario, where are they going to make them up?"
|April ||29.83%||35.00% ||17.11%||12.47%|